SCG focus on supporting nursing homes, residential care and NHS when staffing is required. This may be to cover maternity, holiday, sickness leave or perhaps your client dependency levels increase and you need further experienced staff at short notice or short term without the need for in-house recruitment.
SCG can supply staff to:
- Nursing Homes
- Residential Homes
- NHS Trusts
Agency members consist of:
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Mental Nurse
- Senior Care Staff
- Care & Support Staff, Dip/NVQ II & III
- Care & Support Staff (min of 6 months experience)
Our agency members are available from a short shift to full time hours and are as flexible as your service requires. We listen and understand your needs and just like our members will always prioritise continuity of care and will endeavour to work with you to provide this service, ensuring as little disruption to your team and clients. On of the reasons we are able to do this is the quality of our agency members. SCG recruitment only experienced staff; this includes care staff who must have at least 6 months paid employment within a healthcare setting.
Our Company has a dedicated recruitment and compliance team who rapidly expedite new candidates through a rigorous vetting process which includes:
- Interviews with a Registered Nurse of a higher grade
- Reference checks
- Fully enhanced DBS (formerly known as CRB)
- Immunisation, right to work and PIN checks
We ensure that every staff member has the most appropriate, recent and relevant experience for the field in which they wish to practice. We understand that our reputation is built on the capability and conduct of the staff members we supply to clients and therefore recruit candidates based on their professionalism and work ethic.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you!
SCG are always looking to recruit experienced Nurses, Support Workers and Health Care Assistants for temporary or permanent opportunities.
We understand that our candidates represent our brand and genuinely value them. Therefore we work hard to ensure working with us is rewarding for our candidates.
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent rates of pay
- candidates have a great variety of work environments to choose from
- Work available across the North East
- Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly
- Provide free mandatory training for workers
- Able to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We cater for all grades of Nurses
- Weekly pay
- Work to fit around your requirements and lifestyle
- Our Refer a Friend scheme allows you to gain a financial bonus when you refer a friend and they work for us